Incorporated in 1833, this small town maintains an old world charm. The Town of Leesburg still has several brick streets that provide a nostalgic atmosphere for residents and visitors alike.
Ten blocks of brick streets along Van Buren Street are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The town of Leesburg offers a great get-away including some antiques shopping, wonderful restaurants and small-town charm in abundance.
Leesburg invites you to enjoy some great festivals including a Memorial Day Service and Parade and fireworks over Tippecanoe Lake. Of course, you don’t want to miss the annual Polar Bear Plunge held each year in January.
Did you know?
- Leesburg was Kosciusko County’s first county seat. Leesburg is known as the Gateway to the Lakes Region.
- Leesburg is home to the Maple Leaf Farms store, Duck, Down and Above. This outlet store offers a variety of duck and chicken products, including down pillows and comforters.
Not To Be Missed in Leesburg
- Eat at Leesburg’s Stacy’s Bar and Grill, a family-owned restaurant and lounge since 1972, offering a wide selection of dining options and cocktails
- Go down memory lane with quality antiques, furniture, glassware, collectibles and countyr decor at Alley Cats.
An ever-changing inventory in a fun atmosphere.
- Pie Eyed Petey’s is a 21 and over establishment on the South East side of Lake Tippecanoe. Our goal is to provide quality service and food for our customers. We will do what we can to go above and beyond your expectations.
Special thanks to our Corporate Sponsor