Incorporated in 1833, this small town maintains an old world charm. The Town of Leesburg still has several brick streets that provide a nostalgic atmosphere for residents and visitors alike.
Ten blocks of brick streets along Van Buren Street are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The town of Leesburg offers a great get-away including wonderful restaurants and small-town charm abundance.
Leesburg invites you to enjoy some great festivals including a Memorial Day Service and Parade and fireworks over Tippecanoe Lake.
Did you know?
- Leesburg was Kosciusko County’s first county seat. Leesburg is known as the Gateway to the Lakes Region.
- Leesburg is home to the Maple Leaf Farms store, Duck, Down and Above. This outlet store offers a variety of duck and chicken products, including down pillows and comforters.
Not To Be Missed in Leesburg
- Eat at Leesburg’s Stacy’s Bar and Grill, a family-owned restaurant and lounge since 1972, offering a wide selection of dining options and cocktails.
- HopLore Brewing Co. offers handcrafted ales brewed in a historic setting of the Old Leesburg Mill accompanied by locally sourced foods.
- Tippy Creek Winery… swirl, sniff, sip, savor! Tippy Creek Winery provides wine tastings, wine flights, wine slushies’ and hard cider. Also the location for the annual Balloon Glow every September. Open all year and can host any special private occasion.
Special thanks to our Corporate Sponsor: