Kosciusko Moments “Bragging Rights” Contest
Northern Indiana’s Kosciusko County has many moments to discover. We always say, “there are two ways the adventurous can discover K-County -by land and by water.” By land, our communities are full of experiences in outdoor recreation, arts & entertainment, shopping, dining and abundant choices in accommodations. By water, you have options to live well by enjoying what our 100+ lakes have to offer. “Live Well in the Moment” is our mantra.
Our residents love where they live and play. They engage. They capture their moments. Our visitors have memorable experiences from their time spent here. They engaged. They also captured their moments.
We want residents and visitors to ReLive their Kosciusko County Moments on Facebook @VisitKosciuskoCounty. Engage in the contest by posting past images of time spent in the moments categories listed on this page over the next 10 weeks. They can be images of moments from long ago or moments taken last year, or yesterday.
It is a fun contest for bragging rights! Each moments category will have a Most Liked Photo winner. The photo that receives the most Likes in the Comments (before the voting deadline) will receive a Badge of Honor. The Most Liked Photo and Badge of Honor will appear on this page for each category.
What you need to know to engage in the moments contest:
- Watch our Facebook page for each of the categories listed below to appear in a post over the next 10 weeks.
- Pay attention to entry and voting cutoffs in each category.
- Enter one image of an experience in that category by posting it in the Comments.
- Along with your photo in the Comments, tell us where the image was taken (if the Comment does not say where the photo was taken, it will not qualify to win).
- Ask friends and family to vote for your image by Liking it in the Comments.
- Enter one image per moment
- Visit Kosciusko County has the right to remove any inappropriate, offensive, or non-related images from the Comments.
- By participating, you give Visit Kosciusko County permission to share your image on this page along with your Facebook name as image owner for bragging rights.
- By participating, you give Visit Kosciusko County permission to share your image on Facebook with the badge of honor.
- Anyone who posts an image may be contacted to ask permission to use that image in destination promotions.
Badge of Honor
This is the badge of honor that will be earned for the most Liked image in each category.